• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Good on ya, Pin Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was happy to see that too, I asked Figgy a week ago if that would be possible with their software updates...guess it is, yah.

This is such a cool feature and will cut down on a lot of searching through people's traders/wants!! Way to go!!

It's things like this that make me smile as I make my annual donation to Pin Pics. Without their work, we'd have a heck of a time trading pins--or even just keeping track of our own collections. They are worth every penny. And more. Bravo!

It's things like this that make me smile as I make my annual donation to Pin Pics. Without their work, we'd have a heck of a time trading pins--or even just keeping track of our own collections. They are worth every penny. And more. Bravo!

Here, Here, I totally agree. It is such a simple way of keeping track of all my pins. I hadn't noticed that new search though. Thank you

Compare two Pinpics lists feature!!

How exciting! We can compare two pinpics users' lists now! You have to go to the My Pinpics page. This will make life sooo much easier.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back