• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Goofy's Disney Auctions - Stitch in Teapot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Goofy's Disney Auctions - Stitch in Teapot

Goofy_Moe

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
290   0   0

Time for a nice weekend auction..... Soo from the Archives of the Goofy Vault... We bring you this Disney Auctions Pin Featuring one of everybodys favorite characters.... STITCH...!!!

This is how it works… The item pictured below is going to be traded to the best offer posted on this thread (Actual item is pictured)…
Deadline for posting an offer is Monday August 6th
@ 6:00pm PST…
Only offers of trades posted on this thread will be recognized as a bid (Cash offers are not accepted)… We will choose the winning bid based on what fits our wants the best and not on value of offer,

(
Hint1: We collect PoDM’s, NBC, AiW, Ray(PaTF), Tinkerbell, and Fantasia Brooms)
(Hint2: We do not care for pins with too much writting on them, holiday related (except NBC), and pins that are more special if you turn them around (AP's, PP's...)
so bid away… The winning bidder will be posted at the closing of the auction… I will pay shipping for the item within the United States or international and winning bidder will do the same… If a person feels like changing their bid offer, then just post your new offer but keep in mind any prior offer will still be recognized as a possability...
If offering a PoDM cell as a bid (you must include a picture of the actual scene offered in the post)...

If there are any further questions feel free to ask… or send me a PM…
With all that out of the way...

The next item up for bid is...

Pin 35272: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Stitch with March Hare & Mad Hatter

attachment.php

OH YEAH... I WENT THERE...!!!
This is on many of your wants lists...
So who is gonna stand up and add it to their collection...
Bid On My Fellow Traders and Good Luck To All...!!!

I'll take my chances and bid:

Pin 45840: WDW - Celebrating Fifty Years (Flower and
Garden) Jumbo

:stitch::stitch::stitch::stitch:

Throwing my hat into this auction:
[pinpics]36927[/pinpics]: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Stitch Fishing & Fantasia Brooms
[pinpics]71254[/pinpics]: Disneystore.com Sorcerer's Apprentice Series Tinker Bell
[pinpics]67945[/pinpics]: WDI - ID Badge Series 2009 - Tinker Bell 3D (Error)

Hope I win!

Yea I have two of each pin but I found out that I was missing my second Minnie so I had to pull out of the other auction. If that makes sense:)

Last edited:
Yes completely... thank you for the clarification, as we also have many doubles of pins...

We will post any leader board changes if there are any in the morning...

Thanks again Starwars for the clarification...

Yea I have two of each pin but I found out that I was missing my second Minnie so I had to pull out of the other auction. If that makes sense:)

Thanks for the nice pin you put up for auction but I am going to drop out. Sorry for the confusion earlier:(

Carter

i bid Pin 62714: WDW Hidden Mickey Completer Pin Donald Pirate and Pin 57967: WDW Hidden Mickey 2007 Series 2 Sorcerer Donald and Pin 82395: Keep on Tradin' Mystery Collection - Dale (Gold)

Last edited:
My bid:
Your choice of one of these (all mint on original cards):
pin40775
Pin 40775: Disney Auctions - Backpacks & Purses (Jack Skellington)
pin79573
Pin 79573: DisneyStore.com - Card Game Set (Seven Dwarfs Only)
pin79574
Pin 79574: DisneyStore.com - Card Game Set (Nanny & Patch Only)
pin79568
Pin 79568: DisneyStore.com - Card Game Set (Flounder Only)
pin79569
Pin 79569: DisneyStore.com - Card Game Set (Queen of Hearts Only)
pin79571
Pin 79571: DisneyStore.com - Card Game Set (Jack Skellington Only)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back