• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Goofy's Honor Board Auction Ended...Winner Announced

Auction Ended: Goofy's Honor Board Auction Ended...Winner Announced

Goofy_Moe

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
290   0   0
Well... We made it through another full month of Goofy Auctions… Thank you for all the continued support... This last one of the month is the one we have been waiting for… It’s Goofy’s Honor Board Auction…!!!
This Auction is open to ALL DPF Members with bonus points given to those members who have earned stars on the Honor Board…

The Honor Board members in alphabetical order are…

Bullet *
CaligirlUCR *

Combatdre *
(Goofy’s Special Honorary Star) See **Note**
Dis22 **
Dolphin324 *
DumboLover21 *
Erudolf **

Eyhahndisney *
Fries440 **
Gdbd4ever **
HandA *

Huertajv *
Lilytoby *
Lostinwonderland *
Mahrii *
Malafide *
Oojooboo *
Racheltherabidrabbit *

Sincitychip *
Snazzybowtie *
Twill20 *
Twins10101 *
Uptownbabe *
Willieam *

xPrincessEmilyx *

**Note** So why the Special Honorary Star for Combatdre?? It is for his persistence and commitment to the ‘Goofy Auctions’ since our first auction ever… I conduct and watch a lot of auctions, and he bids on everyone’s… So often leading but never winning… So for sticking it out and being a good sport I feel he deserves my only free Honorary Star… Don’t be upset, it is not like he is going to win… LOL… Just Kidding and Good Luck Combatdre…

(If you have won a prior Goofy Auction or contest and are not listed above please send me a PM to be verified…)

So let's do this... This is how it works…

There are three items pictured below listed as Lot A, B, & C... The winning offer posted on this thread will win their choice of the three...
Deadline for posting an offer is Sunday July 1st
@ 7:00pm PST…
Only offers of trades posted on this thread will be recognized as a bid (Cash offers are not accepted)… I will choose the winning bid based on what fits our wants the best and not on value of offer,

(
Hint1: We collect PoDM’s, NBC, AiW, Ray(PaTF), Tinkerbell, and Goofy)
(Hint2: We do not care for pins with too much writting on them, holiday related (except NBC), and pins that are more special if you turn them around (AP's, PP's...)
so bid away…
The winning bidder will be posted at the closing of the auction… I will pay shipping for the item within the United States and winning bidder will do the same… International bidders must pay for shipping cost…If a person feels like changing their bid offer, then just post your new offer and any prior offer will be cancelled...
If offering a PoDM cell as a bid (you must include a picture or written description of the actual scene offered in the post)...

If there are any further questions feel free to ask… or send me a PM…

With all that out of the way...

Unlike other prior Goofy Auctions, When leaders are posted they will have a value assigned to them in the form of Goofy's Desire Points... These are the face value of the items bid, this does not factor in the Honor Board Bonus which is added in after bidding has been ended... I will try to post the leaders a few times during the durration of the auction... Good Luck to All Bidders...

Lot A:

Lot B:

Lot C:

So winner gets to choose one of the above items as pictured...

Lot A: 12 piece DLR Mystery Train Collection with Main Street Artwork
or
Lot B: Little Mermaid Piece of Disney Movies Filmcell
or
Lot C: Disney Soda Fountain's Brave Marquee

Good Luck and happy bidding... If there are any questions, post them on the thread so all bidders can see the same answers to them...

Last edited:
I bid a Little Mermaid PoDM with the scene of Ariel and Flounder after she put the dinglehopper/fork in the candle holder thing. I probably will add to the bid in another post after I see what others are bidding.

Added to my bid:

Alright here it goes:
Pin 80337: DSF - The Nightmare Before Christmas Pin
Trading Event - El Capitan Marquee - The Nightmare Before Christmas

Pin 84670: WDI - Sorcerer Hats Mystery Pin Collection -
Pirates of the Caribbean - Dog with Black Jail Keys

Pin 74260: WDI - Mad Hatter's Teacups - Tinker
Bell

adding:
LM PODM Pin 90495: Piece of Disney Movies - Little
Mermaid
. *Scene of scuttle and ariel up close. Scuttle is holding a telescope.

Last edited:
I bid a Little Mermaid PoDM with the scene of Ariel and Flounder after she put the dinglehopper/fork in the candle holder thing. I probably will add to the bid in another post after I see what others are bidding.
I add pins 82196, 90402, 90396, and 24085.

This should interest your family.....
my bid:
Pin 81042, 80968, 81041, 81043: WDI - Pixie Hollow - Fawn, silvermist, iridessa, rosetta
Pin 57640: WDI - Tinker Bell on a Spool of Thread
Pin 64396: DSF - Iridessa Locket
Pin 65019: DSF - Iridessa on a Flower
Pin 65020: DSF - Silvermist on a Flower

so... 8 pins. all LE300, some of them on your wants.

Honorary star! Woot!... I bid..

Pin 75854: WDI - Nightmare Before Christmas Portrait Hinge Pin - The Mayor
http://pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=75854&sid=4021.1341090815.v2

Pin 80176: WDI - Sorcerer Hats Mystery Pin Collection - Holidays #1 - Jack - o - Lantern
http://pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=80176&sid=4021.1341090815.v2

Pin 79678: The Nightmare Before Christmas Halloween 2010 - The Mayor
http://pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=79678&sid=4021.1341090815.v2

Pin 73982: Disney Store Europe - Nightmare Before Christmas Set (Pumpkin King)
http://pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=73982&sid=7386.1341102927.v2

Pin 73983: Disney Store Europe - Nightmare Before Christmas Set (Jack in Pajamas / Pyjamas)
http://pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=73983&sid=7386.1341102927.v2

Pin 34156: M&P - Nightmare Before Christmas (Lock, Shock & Barrel)
http://pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=34156&sid=7386.1341102927.v2

Pin 34159: M&P - Nightmare Before Christmas (Jack & Mayor)
http://disneypinforum.com/showthread.php?15562-The-Goofy-Honor-Board-Auction

Last edited:
The following points reflect our desire for your bid, If you feel your bid is valued more then what is listed, there is a good chance we already have one or more of the items you are bidding which lowers our desire for the bid... Please do not retract bids as that is not permitted, but if you feel like changing your bid entirely and going with a different combination, please indicate that is an alternate/OR bid...

The current top 3 bids and their value to us are...

Willieam................ 150 Pts
Dolphin324............ 140 Pts
PsychoPixie........... 92 Pts

I'll bid:
Pin 80786: DisneyStore.com - Halloween 2010 Train Set - Tinker Bell Only
Pin 85165: WDI - Sorcerer Hats Mystery Pin Collection - Ariel's Undersea Adventure - Ariel

Alternate/or bid:
I bid pin 82011 as an alternate/or bid. The only thing is I am waiting on it in the mail (yes, I really want the Little Mermaid cel so I bought this to up my chance since I don't have alot of pins that match Goofy_Moe's likes).

How about
Pin 25051: JDS - Nightmare Before Christmas 4 Pin Boxed Set
and your choice of either Monsters PODM (Sully Scaring little boy in training session), or Pinoccio PODM with Jiminy Cricket in the match box.

The morning leaderboard...

Dolphin324....... 235 pts (LM PoDM, 82196,90402,90396,24085,84792,69256)
Bullet.............. 215 pts (Bambi PoDM, 72322)
Willieam........... 150 pts (80337,84670,74260)

Again sorry if you feel your offer is better then the ones above, it is because we may already have many of the pins offered... Good Luck Everyone...

Hey combatdre won my auction last week He is not winless in the auctions Good luck combatdre Im rooting for you

C'Mon justharry yer kiddin me he never wins... LOL... Just messin with ya Dre... We love Dre here he keeps everyone on their toes with consistant fair bids...

Here is my bid (crosses fingers and toes!)

(The TLM PODM was posted to me on friday, by a trader I have traded with multiple times Should be here soon!)

updating my bid!
Pin 52232: Jeweled Goofy (artist proof)
Pin 87536: Jack & Sally Decorate Tree - 2011 DSF Nightmare Before Christmas Pin Trading Event

The early afternoon leaderboard...

Bullet.............. 270 pts (Bambi PoDM, 72322,52232,87536)
Dolphin324....... 235 pts (LM PoDM, 82196,90402,90396,24085,84792,69256)
Lilytoby........... 220 pts (LM PoDM, Pino PoDM,89884)

Again sorry if you feel your offer is better then the ones above, it is because we may already have many of the pins offered... Good Luck Everyone...​