• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Goofy's Honor Board Auction Ended...Winner Announced

Auction Ended: Goofy's Honor Board Auction Ended...Winner Announced
Current points are as follows...

Bullet ............ 270
Combatdre...... 132
Disneypirate.... 125
Dolphin324...... 235
Fries440......... 145
Lilytoby.......... 230
Psychopixie..... 92
Snazzybowtie.. 70
Supertank....... 15
Twill20........... 90
Willieam......... 150

So to answer your question Supertank... You have a bit to go since we do not collect Cars...LOL

Okay, if that bid doesn't work, I will bow out like Supertank haha. But if the winner doesn't choose the Little Mermaid PoDM, I am still interested in trading for it :) Good luck everyone!

One more try... In an alternate/or bid, I bid the Little Mermaid PoDM I posted a picture to, and pin 82011.

OK -- here goes -- again Goofy -- thanks for making this so much fun for us!! Here is our bid:

Pin 85905: Piece of Disney Movies - Walt Disney's 101 Dalmatians (can e-mail pic but can't attach) - picture is of puppy just after being scolded for chewing on the rug
Pin 88108: Piece of Disney Movies - Disney - Pixar Toy Story - close-up picture of Buzz flying through the air with woody in his hands
Pin 72566: Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Chritsmas - Pumpkin Faces - entire 13 pin LE 500 set!

If I don't win, if the winner doesn't pick the Little Mermaid PoDM, I am still very interested in trading for it.

The final leaderboard...

Dolphin324....... 310 pts (2-LM PoDM's, 82196,90402,90396,24085,84792,69256)
Bullet.............. 270 pts (Bambi PoDM, 72322, 52232, 87536)
Lilytoby........... 230 pts (LM PoDM, Pino PoDM, 89884)

Good Luck All...

The cells are cute, but the 101 one looks like the puppy is taking a pee...LOL

LOL!! Well -- we could offer you another -- with most of the puppies -- cell is on the way, not sure it will help since I'm not even in the top three -- but will try -- this one is of the puppies while they are all sitting around watching TV -- it would include Pongo & Perdita -- but their heads are cut off.

I bid PoDM tlm scene has ariel singing in choir (closeup of her face)
Plus these THREE of these pins
Pin 72500: WDW - Disney Pin Trading 10th Anniversary - Annual Passholder - Tinker Bell
or
Pin 78805: DCL - Logo - Tinker Bell
or
pin 88799: DCL - Disney Fantasy Inaugural Sailing Sorcerer Mickey Hinged pin
or
Pin 88798: DCL - Disney Fantasy Inaugural Sailing Spinner Pin

Or just this one(not in box)Pin 36234: WDW - Pin Route 498 - Super Jumbo Pin - Tree of Life

Thank you all for participating... The winning bidder of this months Honor Board Auction is.... Dolphin324... Please post on the thread your choice of the prize... Congratulations...!!!

Great Choice... My wife thinks that was the worst choice you could make tho... LOL... She is giving me a look like... "You said they would take the Marquee...!!! Not my CELL!!!" Time to go water the yard... LOL

Could you let me know which pins I bid you want, because I posted some alternate bids also, and don't want to mix them up :)

LOL- Well, The Little Mermaid is my favorite movie :)

Back