• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Goofy's New 1-Pin Auction...Ended!!!

Auction Ended: Goofy's New 1-Pin Auction...Ended!!!

Goofy_Moe

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
290   0   0

Well we made it through another full month of Goofy Auctions… Congratulations to Dolphin324 for winning the month end Honor Board Auction…

Now… A new twist for this Auction…

Announcing the All New Goofy 1-Pin Auctions!!!

So what am I doing different now???

Just a simple little twist we will be adding...

The same auction rules apply as always except there are two additional rules…

First Rule…

A post may only contain a bid of 1 Pin… That’s it!!! No alternates, No OR bids, No Choice OF, No Box sets, No Collections… Shall I go on…??? Only 1 pin number with description or 1 picture of scene if offering a PoDM… That’s it…

Second Rule…

A Member may only make a maximum of 3 attempts to bid… Any additional post of offers will not be recognized as valid. So Bid Wisely… Three Strikes and you are out… LOL…

As always we will start the month off slower and build up to the weekends and month end auction…

So this is how it works… The item pictured below is going to be traded to the best offer posted on this thread (Actual item is pictured)…
Deadline for posting an offer is Thursday July 5th
@ 6:00pm PST…
Only offers of trades posted on this thread will be recognized as a bid (Cash offers are not accepted)… I will choose the winning bid based on what fits our wants the best and not on value of offer,

(
Hint1: We collect PoDM’s, NBC, AiW, Ray(PaTF), Tinkerbell, and Goofy)
(Hint2: We do not care for pins with too much writting on them, holiday related (except NBC), and pins that are more special if you turn them around (AP's, PP's...)
so bid away… The winning bidder will be posted at the closing of the auction…
If offering a PoDM cell as a bid (you must include a picture of the actual scene offered in the post)...

If there are any further questions feel free to ask… or send me a PM…

With all that out of the way...

The next item up for bid is...

Pin 47085: DLR - Pirates of the Caribbean - Legend of the Golden Pins - Skull with Parrot

attachment.php

OK... So be sure that you have read the rules and good luck bidding...

Last edited:
Well I think people see 1 pin bid and think that is it... LOL... I think this may go to you Psycho Pixie... How funny a 1-pin auction... not a 1 bid auction... Oh Well... Time to go dig through my wife's pins again to find better stuff...

Not that its on your wants or anything, but hopefully it's because you just don't realize how unbelievably cool this pin is until now.

Pin 54618: A Pirate Nightmare - Jack Skellington & Crossbones

Last edited:
Back