• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Goofy's Weekend Auction #2... DS Keyhole Series Alice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Goofy's Weekend Auction #2... DS Keyhole Series Alice

Goofy_Moe

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
290   0   0
Due to work travel back east, I am beginning the weekend auction a bit early...

This is how it works… The item pictured below is going to be traded to the best offer posted on this thread (Actual item is pictured )…
Deadline for posting an offer is Sunday July 15th
@ 7:00pm PST…
Only offers of trades posted on this thread will be recognized as a bid (Cash offers are not accepted)… I will choose the winning bid based on what fits our wants the best and not on value of offer,

(
Hint1: We Mainly collect PoDM’s..... and some of these NBC, AiW, Ray(PaTF), Tinkerbell, and Goofy)
(Hint2: We do not care for pins with too much writting on them, holiday related (except NBC), and pins that are more special if you turn them around (AP's, PP's...)
so bid away…
The winning bidder will be posted at the closing of the auction… I will pay shipping for the item within the United States and winning bidder will do the same… International bidders must pay for shipping cost…If a person feels like changing their bid offer, then just post your new offer and any prior offer will be cancelled...
If offering a PoDM cell as a bid (you must include a picture or written description of the actual scene offered in the post)...

If there are any further questions feel free to ask… or send me a PM…
With all that out of the way...

The next item up for bid is...

Pin 49364: DisneyShopping.com - Keyhole Series (Alice in Wonderland)

attachment.php

Good Luck and Happy Bidding...!!!

I'll give it a shot...
From your wants
pin65716

Pin 65716: DSF - Tim Burton's Nightmare Before Christmas - Countdown to Christmas Wreath (Surprise Release)

and
pin50960

Pin 50960: DisneyShopping.com - Character Name Series - Cheshire

I've GOT to get these pins to you!!!! ha!! I've been hoarding them since after the princess and frog auction.

OK bid: Choose 1 from this category
pin80337th72
or
pin31960th72
or
pin60192th72
or
pin90495th72
(ariel and scuttle)

and add these two
pin84670th72
pin74260th72

46225: DisneyShopping.com - Photo Booth Series (Sorcerer Mickey)
36629: WDW - Sorcerer Mickey King of Diamonds Playing Card (Surprise Release)
31938: See No Evil, Hear No Evil, Speak No Evil Fab 3 Set (Goofy)

Adding to my bid - all the pins listed in my previous post and either:

Pin 90495: Piece of Disney Movies - Little Mermaid- Ariel and Flounder above water, Ariel waving

OR

Pin 90007: Piece of Disney Movies - Disney Movie Tangled - Flynn holding the satchel and the back of Rapunzel's head

As I'm not on the board, I'm going to officially back out of this one so I can commit the pins elsewhere. Good luck to everyone! :cheshire:

My bid is:
51553 DS Cheshire in Snow (LE 250)
80338 DSF Jack & Sally @ Soda Fountain (LE 300)
and if that's not enough I'll add:
52684 DLRP Pin Event Logo Boxed Jack & Sally (LE 600)

HI Moe! I hope all is well with you!! *bjr

Sorry for the late leader board ... We just arrived in New York... The leaders are...

1. Wylliam
2. Dieharddonald2
3. Racheltherabidrabbit

Good luck all

Revised bid -

IMG_7359.jpg
Pin 84808: Piece of Disney Movies - Walt Disney's Dumbo

pin65493
Pin 65493: DSF - Tim Burton's Nightmare Before Christmas - Door to Fourth of July Town'

Both on Original Backing Cards :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back