• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Got an amazing Olaf package!

ZAPPED! Got an amazing Olaf package!

Snoffsan

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
As always its hard for me all the way over in Sweden to get some pins. Some online stores does not ship to Sweden and if they do they often add a lot of extra fees and such to the shipping costs. So Im dependent of amazing people helping me out.

A while ago I asked here about help to buy the cute Olaf presents pins that were sold by DPB store.

@sbmpins reached out to me and offered to help. I was so greatful!

And yesterday they came! And not only the 2 I bought but they also zapped me with an Olaf that was very high up on my wants list! So sweet of them!!!

k5XWA1z.jpg

And an updated pic of my Olaf collection with the new pins added. Had to take away a few pins to make them fit. The Olaf christmas themed pins got to move to a Christmas pin themed board for now. I need a bigger Olaf display!

mcwp7FW.jpg

Nice! Thanks for sharing the collection!

(Might have to go ISO that Olaf as the Hat Box Ghost.)
Thanks. The Olaf as the hat box ghost is a fantasy pin. Actually there is 2 in slightly different colors and sizes. I have both. Let me know if you want ISO pictures of them to use. :)

Thanks. The Olaf as the hat box ghost is a fantasy pin. Actually there is 2 in slightly different colors and sizes. I have both. Let me know if you want ISO pictures of them to use. :)
I need a new board too. I was thinking about stopping this collection. My two boards are full and a small one is getting filled. Then (maybe) I will
stop.

I need a new board too. I was thinking about stopping this collection. My two boards are full and a small one is getting filled. Then (maybe) I will
stop.
I dont have anymore wall space so I had to take Olaf our. First it was all with big groups, then Olaf plus 1 character so I only had Olad alone and then I removed Christmas themes ones and now I dont know what to do next. :)

Back