• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Got back this morning from my massive trip up north, managed to get some pins in NYC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got back this morning from my massive trip up north, managed to get some pins in NYC.

mylittletyguy

Active DPF Member
Rating - 98.1%
52   1   0
but OMG, I was sicker then sick. I don't know if it was something I ate, or something going around but the entire NYC weekend was a wash. I crawled from my hotel by times square to the disney store, and then back to lay down. Even before we left for the train to go up to NYC my hubby had to pull over on the capital beltway in Washington DC so I could, um....'ralph.'

But I managed to get the LE 800 set of the neighborhoods and 2 I <3 NYC pins.

The rest of my 10 day trip (well, it turned into an 11 day trip because I was sick) was great but it's good to be home. Can't wait to catch up on what I have been missing!

Hope your trip wasn't absolutely terrible! And if it was, it'll make a great story in the future (my first trip to WDW when I was 6 is extremely memorable because I only went to one park, got strep throat, and never made it out of the hotel for the rest of the week). I'm glad you found some pins you liked at the NYC store, I'm going later today just to check in but I'm not really looking for anything :) I'd love to see photos of the pins you got!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back