• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Got some holly jolly Swedish candy!

ZAPPED! Got some holly jolly Swedish candy!

watzshakinbacon

B for Belle or B for bacon?
Rating - 100%
164   0   0
Fiancé brought home the mail saying that I got some candy from sweden! I definitely wasn’t expecting anything, so I was pleasantly surprised to have gotten a mystery zap from @Snoffsan!

27468b89f3ea281322b3348de1206035.jpg

Two of each so I can share with Marc and the cutest little batb Xmas card! Look at these cute stamps, too!

Thank you so much for bringing some sweet holiday cheer all the way from Sweden! I’ll try them tonight with some friends hehehe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You are too kind Erin, I would've been like, "yay! I got 2 of everything! All for me!!"

Fiancé brought home the mail saying that I got some candy from sweden! I definitely wasn’t expecting anything, so I was pleasantly surprised to have gotten a mystery zap from @Snoffsan!

Two of each so I can share with Marc and the cutest little batb Xmas card! Look at these cute stamps, too!

Thank you so much for bringing some sweet holiday cheer all the way from Sweden! I’ll try them tonight with some friends hehehe

Congrats on the zap!! I LOVEEE Kex, we don't have it in the UK but, a Swedish friend came to visit and brought me some last year..Its sooo good:mickey:

Wow that got there quick! Happy you liked it. A few more packages on their way to some people here. Love to spread some Christmas fun!
Just tried the Juleskum (which we looked up and is translated to Christmas foam); it was very good! Are they supposed to be shaped like Santa or gnomes? My friends and I were debating this last night.
The Plopp was good but I think Marc enjoyed it more. I'm not too big of a fan of caramel, but I loved the Kex! Love the crunch!!

Thank you again, Elin!!

Back