• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Got some new traders! Including one Tangled and the LE 300 star command. Let's trade!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got some new traders! Including one Tangled and the LE 300 star command. Let's trade!

MadWild

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Hello all!

After months of only having two traders, I have been on a little shopping spree recently and now have some new pins to trade. I have the recently released LE 300 Star Command pin, as well as the Rapunzel and Flynn mystery couples pin that has 58 trading and 127 wanting. If you're one of those 127, why not get in touch?

I collect Oliver and Company and The Emperor's New Groove. Everything I'm looking for is listed on my wants so why not have a look and make me an offer? I'd love to set up some new trades.

Thanks for reading!

I'm interested in Star Command. Looks like I have a few things you're interested in - have a look and let me know if we can work something out.

Hi! Thanks for replying. I had a look and you have got a lot of the cuties that are on my wants list, but I was hoping to trade the star command pin for another LE so I'll pass this time. Thank you so much for the offer though!

No problem - I actually just sent my first package to the UK in another trade today and it was not inexpensive, so I think I will probably stick to US/Canada trading. Thanks for looking.

interested in the star command pin, willing to trade the Pin 96800: D23 - 2013 Expo - Pixar Short Mystery Collection - Day and Night ONLY shoot me a PM and let me know! Thanks! :)

interested in the star command pin, willing to trade the Pin 96800: D23 - 2013 Expo - Pixar Short Mystery Collection - Day and Night ONLY shoot me a PM and let me know! Thanks! :)

Thanks for the offer! As I said above, I was hoping to trade the star command for another LE, to make it of equal value as the star command pin is LE 300. Do you have anything else you're willing to add to your offer to even it out?

Bump! Just added some new pins to my wants so there are even more things you can offer me!

I was sure that Rapunzel and Flynn would get snapped up, but I'm still waiting for offers. Come on people, let's trade! :D

Have you sent out any pinpics requests? You might have more luck on there :)

I'm not sure if I'd do it right, I'm stilling using what they call the old version and I'm not sure how to get onto the new site! Plus I'm a little wary of pinpics for trading... might try it if I carry on getting no interest here though. If I can work out how to do it properly! :p Thanks anyway :)

Closing as I have a new trading thread up. Feel free to still contact me if you want to trade, everything I have is listed on my DPP account :).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back