• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Got Tower of Terror?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got Tower of Terror?

Abyssinian28

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
Looking for some Tower of Terror stuff for a special project :)

And, to a lesser extent:

Thanks!

Last edited:
I've got the Christmas Jessica and New Year's Tink, and you have a bunch I'm looking to trade for (all listed on Pinpics). Drop me a PM and let me know what we could do? Thanks!

-JD

Hey guys! I got all the PMs, and I have a couple of possible to combos to look over. Unfortunately, I have to go to bed early tonight for work tomorrow, so I'll have to reply to everyone tomorrow. Thanks!

I have if you still need it.
If so interested in .

Just Lemme know!

Hey, your inbox is full- this is what I was wondering:

if you'd be interested in this trade:

Pin 63692: WDW - Piece of Disney History III - Journey Into Imagination
Pin 76905: WDW - Trade City, USA - Disney Pin Celebration 2010 - Directional Sign

for

Pin 83093: DSF - Pin Trading Event - Jessica & Roger Event Logo (SURPRISE PIN)
Pin 81553: DSF - Happy New Year 2011 - Tinker Bell

Just let me know!

I have this one Pin 79275: Disneystore.com Many Faces of Disney Series Tinker Bell Pin. Let me know if you see a trade for us. Thanks

Sent you a PM on Thursday. Tried to send you another one to make sure you got the first one, but your box is full

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back