• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: !!!!GRAIL ALERT!!!!! Want to swim with this red head under the sea?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: !!!!GRAIL ALERT!!!!! Want to swim with this red head under the sea?

jroxxfoo

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Ariel grail for auction. May the odds be ever in your favor!!

20140724_005618_zps89rdf6et.jpg

20140724_005703_zpss2e3jtwk.jpg

Looking for: htf wall-e(marquee), htf ariel, frozen, tangled, gomes, le 100 auctions

Not looking for: open edition, hidden mickeys, fab 5

This will end Sunday...July 27th at 11:59 pm.... Disneyland Resort time.

Wow, this really is a grail alert. so impossible for me to get though. haha, but still a lot of fun to watch.

Goodluck with your Auction !

***** please note that first place bids cannot be changed or removed without prior agreement******

**shipping to usa only**

********also looking for up... Older bts..and htf traders*****

I'll begin with:
Pin 91111: DSF - El Capitan Theatre Seat - Wall-E
Pin 52498: DLRP - Walt Disney Studios Invasion Series (Stitch on a Flying Carpet)

this pin - surrounding Ariel - looks green"ish" in this picture but blue in others. is that a picture/camera artifact? :anxious:

Soryy didnt know the rules. We will retract that rule all countries open. The picture was taken from a camera phone thats why it looks off colored

Beautiful pin! I'm almost tempted to bid to have a second one. lol grapesoda, if you want the box all that much, I'm sure whoever wins could bargain an easy trade for the box (I sure would) :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back