• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: ** GRAIL AUCTION ** Elsa Stained Glass DSF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Due to unforseen circumstances I have to move the deadline to 13th of April, 11PM CET. That means, one day longer. So.. two days left! Sorry for this, I just won't be in time to close the auction. Good luck everyone! (I'll try to update a leaderboard, TRY).

1. Bellesbrother
2. lucylu (I really love them, but the PODM from BelelsBrother is still a huge grail scene lol)
3. Hannahmation

Changing our bid to:

Pin 88203: DLP - Christmas Pin-Doll Party - Rapunzel
Pin 91393: - Piece of Disney Movies - Mulan

for the Mulan PODM you get your choice of scenes: [ONE] or [TWO] (the green is a reflection from the camera's light, not a flaw) :)

My updated bid:

Pin 57077 - disney shopping batb moonscape and
pin 96675 - gaston ptd and
Pin 107704 - little mermaid surprise puzzle and
pin 94020 - Hercules ptn

wooop

Pin 94854: DSF- Valentine Box of Chocolates- Flynn and Rapunzel
Pin 93075: Piece of Disney Movies - Beauty and the BeastPin 88203: DLP - Christmas Pin-Doll Party - Rapunzel

Adding back in the Rapunzel ticket stub and also adding a BatB PODM, for a bid of:

Pin 88203: DLP - Christmas Pin-Doll Party - Rapunzel
Pin 89645: DSF - Ticket Stub Series - Rapunzel
Pin 91393: - Piece of Disney Movies - Mulan
Pin 93075: Piece of Disney Movies - Beauty and the Beast

tumblr_nmpmj9WRP61qhakobo1_r1_500.jpg

:)

Mahrii, could you specifiy the scene of the PODM? It has an impact on the leaderboard.

Up until now (without knowing Mahrii's scene) leaderboard is:

BellesBrother (grail Tangled scene)
Hannahmation (I'd to it for the pin-doll and the BATB PODM, I never really liked the Ticket and I have similar scenes from Mulan)
Mahrii (this is because I don't know the scene, because pin-doll and valentine box are high wants)

12 hours left!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back