• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: GRAIL AUCTION: Tangled PODM with BEAUTIFUL scene! Ends 11/07/2013 @ 9:00PM EST!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: GRAIL AUCTION: Tangled PODM with BEAUTIFUL scene! Ends 11/07/2013 @ 9:00PM EST!

Annesosilly

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Up for my first auction EVER is a Tangled PODM, featuring Flynn and Rapunzel! She is holding Flynn's hand as her hair is beginning to light up - beautiful scene! The pin is in PERFECT shape, and the card is in pretty good shape (please see pictures and examine corners of cards if that is important to you). Auction ends Thursday, 11/07/2013 at 9:00 PM EST

6yodop.jpg

eukmf4.jpg

Characters I collect:
Ursula/Vanessa
Tick-Tock
Stitch (I only like pins where he is with other Disney characters NOT in Lilo & Stitch. Looking for him battling villains, invading other movies, or courting princesses!)

Characters my boyfriend likes:
Pixar anything, but Toy Story and Monsters are his FAVORITE
Muppets

Other things I'm looking for:
BTs
PTDs
other PODMs
Marquees
Rare DAs
DSF rares
International LEs
Villains
Princesses
Other rares - you never know what I might like!

Things I don't want:
Scrappers (duh!)
Hidden Mickeys
Open Editions
International LEs

My pinpics is not up to date, so please PM me if you have a question before bidding. Thanks!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure where to even begin so I'll start with this :)

Pin 77855: DisneyStore.com - Puppet Series - Tinker Bell with Tick Tock the Crocodile and Captain Hook

pin93075
Next->
Pin 93075: - Piece of Disney Movies - Beauty and the Beast

Here is the picture, sorry it is fuzzy, I take crappy pictures of PODMs, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back