• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Grail Chain: Pin 80671: Mystery Collection - Disney-Pixar Shorts - Geri's Game ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grail Chain: Pin 80671: Mystery Collection - Disney-Pixar Shorts - Geri's Game ONLY

MMiano

Princess Mmiano
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
If someone could help me with this grail that would be wonderful!!! This is my favorite pixar short and is very dear to my heart as the old man's smile was the same exact smile as my great grandfather. I can't help it but everytime I see this short I immediately think of him. My great grandfather has passed away. Been dead for almost 15 years at least. Any help would be most wonderful!!!

The grail is:
Pin 80671: Mystery Collection - Disney-Pixar Shorts - Geri's Game ONLY

pin80671

I have pin Pin 77308: DSF - Pixar Shorts - Geri's Game
pin77308

But I don't think you are interested in this because it doesn't have his smile.

Anyway. PLMK

Aragorn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back