• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Grail dance x6 plus haul from this weekend! OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grail dance x6 plus haul from this weekend! OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!

echoharmony

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
142   0   0
So I've been working on a trade since October, and they finally arrived!!! Three of my most wanted pins, including one of my grails!!!

Aaggghhhhh!!!! THEY'RE SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! I danced around my room for about twenty minutes when they arrived!!!

And today at the My D Pins trading event, I was able to trade Josh(the owner of the store) for these two Wreck It Ralph grails!!!

Now I just need the pixilated jumbo and I'll be well on my way!! Eeeeeee!!!!!

But then! As some of you know, I've been trying to get Giselle reveal conceal for 3 years and she's been my ultimate grail for some time now. Thanks to Tinkerbellfan117, I can now say that MY SEARCH IS FINALLY OVER!!!!!! He traded her to me today!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH MARTIN!!!!!! OMG I swear I'm still shaking!!!!!!!!!

I'm now only ONE Enchanted pin away from being a completest!!! I can't even.... O.O

I did some other great trades this weekend, and got a wonderful zap from Stuart(DisneyPins99) of the Stark Industries DSF pin(It's SO sparkly!!!). Thank you everyone for the wonderful trades!!!! Here are a few pictures of most of my haul!!

I've been feeling pretty discouraged about pins lately, but man what a way to lift my spirits and remind me that all good things come to those who wait!!!

Wow! What a cool haul of pins! I wish I could have attended the My D Pins trading event but it wasn't meant to be this year. Now I really wished I could have gone to witness this spectacle of a trade (for both of those really cool WiR pins).

Hi Echo. Thanks for the great trades today. I don't think I had a chance to introduce myself. I'm Rachel and I traded with you at the end of the day. I'm the over talkative sleeping beauty collector. I'm so happy you got your Giselle pin. It was nice meeting you and I hope we can trade again :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back