• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Grail fund raiser

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! Grail fund raiser

Rick195275

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
We’ve decided to sell off some of our traders and side collections in an attempt to raise funds for some grails. Send me a DM if you see anything you like!

Prices are on pictures and most below the auction site prices but willing to discuss so feel free to send me a PM.

$5 shipping on unlimited pins, free shipping at $80. Would prefer to stick to $20 minimum orders.

White rabbit LE 135 is scratched please see pic and feel free to ask for more pictures!

US shipping only at this time.

Please note I’m selling the nurses day pin at a slight loss and what is below what scalpers have set market value at..... I want to make sure it ends up in the hands of a nurse and not someone trying to make a profit! If possible maybe a badge picture to confirm?

Pm me with any questions!

I'll help out a fellow Toad collector! Can I please have the casey jr. D, BB8 hidden disney, skeleton short, be happy be you chaser, cinderella handbag, pooh bear hunny $5, and the mickey super completer? Thanks!

I'll help out a fellow Toad collector! Can I please have the casey jr. D, BB8 hidden disney, skeleton short, be happy be you chaser, cinderella handbag, pooh bear hunny $5, and the mickey super completer? Thanks!
You got it! Pulled them all, I’ll PM you with pics and invoice in a little bit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back