• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: ***grail time*** flippin ur fins u dont get 2 far...disney auction le 100..mint card

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: ***grail time*** flippin ur fins u dont get 2 far...disney auction le 100..mint card
Your choice of one of these beloved tales.
Pin 88489: DSF - Beloved Tales - Fox and the Hound
Pin 88487: DSF - Beloved Tales - Mary Poppins
Pin 85422: DSF - Beloved Tales - The 3 Caballeros

Ill try:
Pin 89190: Disney Store Europe - Squirrels Wart and Red Head Valentine 2012
&
Pin 93287: DLP - Princess Heart-Shaped Jewel Series - Rapunzel

Or
Pin 55752: DisneyShopping.com - Princesses with Birds (Jumbo)
& your choice of one of the pins listed above. I know its not on your wants, but I figured it would make for a nice trader since its such a nice LE princess jumbo :)

Okay a couple hours left..new bids..

1: ilovelepins ( bts fox hound)
2: johnjay( with princess birds and heart squarl pin)
3: pinningaround

1st and second is so close idk what to do even..wish i had two!!

I'll bid:

Pin 95111: DSF - Pin Trading Event Logo - Rapunzel (Surprise Release)
Pin 84799: DLR - Ariel's Undersea Adventure - King Triton
Pin 84795: DLR - Ariel's Undersea Adventure - Turtle

Adding Pin 29287: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) -Maleficent on Castle Turret to the fox and the
hound BT.....
My winner is..
Ilovelepins!!!
Pm comming...

Thanks to everyone who bid!!...it was super close but that last maleficent pin won my heart!

:)

Oh man congrats! I would have bid more, but it was 3 AM in NY when this auction ended and I had work in the morning. After I placed my final bid I passed out. Great auction though! Thanks for this one :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back