• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Guitarzap!

ZAPPED! Guitarzap!

Vixy

The Girl That's Never Been
Rating - 100%
256   0   0
After arranging a lovely trade with Laura (lwrn2) for two awesome pins-- one of which is the gorgeous raven-on-coffin pin that is SO MUCH PRETTIER than the Pinpics photo, I'm squeeing!-- she also included this pin from my wants!

pin67718

I'm a musician so I'm slowly collecting some of the guitar pins, and this is only my second one! And I hadn't even paid attention to the description where Tink is a dangle. I love this pin!

Thanks so much Laura! :cheshire:

So glad you like it! :) It was my pleasure, and I agree this was the most awesome trade! :) Thanks a million!

Back