• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Halloween Care Package from Paris!

ZAPPED! Halloween Care Package from Paris!

halloweenfiend

You Had Me At "Pumpkin"!
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
A surprise email! "Dyma, Halloween care package is on its way!" Did I forget a trade? What pins was I sending? Oh, God, did I flake out on a pinpal? :shock:

The box arrives in the mail. And the battle ensues "Hands off the box! Its mine! Mine! Mine!". I know, I know, not a good example to set for your 6 and 10 year old - but, you should see the examples they set for me! :D In the box was an adorable (I mean adorable) stuffed Stitch with a pumpkin head, a Minnie-ear witch's hat hair clip (had to tackle the 10-year old, but got it back! Hah - Mine!), a Halloween in Paris picture DVD, and DLPR Halloween Stitch (numbered 66/600).

Bigs hugs and kisses to Vala!

Oh wonderful! I am glad to hear everything arrived on time. I was getting a little worried this may turn into a "only 360 days until next Halloween" package. :halloween:

Very happy that you like the goodies. The pin was a given, and when I walked past the rack with the plushes I literally stopped dead in my tracks when I saw pumpkin Stitch. I just knew you'd love it :D

I was going to send something to distract the kids too. But unfortunately Paris failed me there. :(

Last edited:
Kids are so hard to distract when there is disney stuff! big kids too! there has been a bit of pacage grabbing going on lately i have noticed! i sent a package out and there was a "fight" over it just recently! lol way to go vala!

It's not about the pintrading, so much as the wonderful people you meet. And if you're really blessed, the friendships that develop from it. :hug:

Happy Halloween!

Kids are so hard to distract when there is disney stuff! big kids too! there has been a bit of pacage grabbing going on lately i have noticed! i sent a package out and there was a "fight" over it just recently! lol way to go vala!

lol...i feel u on that.... we have had one zap so far...and it had part my name and part my boys name... in the box was 5 pins... but we share the pin pics.. so all the wants are mixed....lol we almost had a fight too..but we just shared them. next time we are going to the street.

lol...i feel u on that.... we have had one zap so far...and it had part my name and part my boys name... in the box was 5 pins... but we share the pin pics.. so all the wants are mixed....lol we almost had a fight too..but we just shared them. next time we are going to the street.

:D I'd take it to the street. But, with my two, they'd just lock the door behind me and wave the pins at me through the window! :D I should never have shown them that trick. :D

Back