• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Has anyone noticed??

Has anyone noticed??

tiggermickey

DPF Nut
DPF Correspondent
Rating - 100%
1591   0   0
~~~~That all the Trade Requests from Pinpics has been going in the junk mail of your emails?I just retrieved 20 of them,just curious

I used the junk mail feature of Outlook for a few years but found out it was sorting far to many emails that weren't junk into the junk mail folder so I quit using it. I started opting out and unsubscribing to lots of emails about a year ago and found that it really did cut down on my junkmail, I still receive several a day but find it much easier to delete them than to miss important emails.

judy ive found a couple in there and one i noticed before it was too late and the other as it was deleting!

GMail has not put one in there recently. At the beginning, yes, but not now, even with the reset on Pinpics

same for me, its the odd email now and then that ends up in my spam folder and since I use the email address purely for pins then I know when I have a request in there XD

Thanks guys,ATT I can go through Yahoo mail..and thats where I am getting them
but outlook nothing..I have no idea on that one

I use hotmail and they are pretty good about what box my mail goes in. I get more junk in the inbox that the other way around. I canceled my yahoo after it got hacked.

Back