• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Has Small World Sorcerer Hat pin ever been counterfeited?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has Small World Sorcerer Hat pin ever been counterfeited?

Vixy

The Girl That's Never Been
Rating - 100%
256   0   0
I'm just curious whether anyone knows if this pin has been counterfeited?

pin79537

Pin 79537: WDI - Sorcerer Hats Mystery Pin Collection - Attractions #2 - Small World

The reason I ask is that there are a few for sale on ebay, and the photos that the sellers have up show enough variation in color to make me wonder. It could just be the lighting/photography, and the sellers in question all have 100% positive feedback, so I don't have any reason to be suspicious of them particularly. It's just that I've never seen the pin in person, so I don't know what the color looks like to the naked eye and/or just how much variation to attribute to just a bad photo.

Anyone know anything?

I don't want to cry wolf or start a rumor-- like I said, it's entirely possible that they're just different lighting in the photos. I'm just wondering if anyone who's seen the pin in person could chime in on the ebay listings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back