• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Has there been any official info on how the diamond releases will take place?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has there been any official info on how the diamond releases will take place?
That. Was. Insane.

I feel like I barely made it out alive.

But 2 diamonds and 2 Horned Kings later .... I am finally back at work and able to SIT DOWN !

This was my first Dlr release. It was ok... but wow... I got there at 6:08 and was in the 7th line. Yikes... but got my 2 diamond and a horned king.. plus got to see the old rockets que. Overall not a bad morning. The afternoon was not a very good one... so glad i had a successful trip

This was my first Dlr release. It was ok... but wow... I got there at 6:08 and was in the 7th line. Yikes... but got my 2 diamond and a horned king.. plus got to see the old rockets que. Overall not a bad morning. The afternoon was not a very good one... so glad i had a successful trip

Congrats!

I was there too- crazy!
I got there at 6:30 and was in one of the last lines to get wrist bands. I didn't get mine until 9:15.
That was very cool going down into the old queue space below Tomorrow Land.
I didn't get home until a half hour ago- now I am drinking a glass of wine and petting and admiring my "pretties".On a whim I picked up a mystery AinW box and got Alice-definitely my lucky day :cheshire:

yep especially since my park pass is blocked so I have to get DTD for that one.. Today I got Store Command. It was nice. To bad I could not stay and play in the park

I got in line right at 6am and ended up being in the 5th line and got my pins. It was crazy and my feet hurt for standing in line after line until I finally got my pin at 10am :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back