• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Completed Game: Haunted's Pin Game - Chain Reaction

Completed Game: Haunted's Pin Game - Chain Reaction
giphy.gif

I sent each player a message with payment info.

Thanks to everyone who signed up!

BTW, Keanu was in a movie titled Chain Reaction.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

giphy.gif

Want to keep you guys updated…

Just waiting on payment from two players.

Also, a player requested a delay to the game start until Tuesday as they are dealing with a death in the family. Under the circumstances, I have agreed. Thank you for your patience.

Have a good weekend everyone!

IMPORTANT! If you get the top pick, PLEASE read this BEFORE choosing your pin.

I'm heading out for dinner and might not be around when the randomizer is posted, so I will put this out there now for whoever gets the top pick (or 2nd depending on what they select, etc.)

First and foremost, congratulations on having the 1st pick! Before you finalize your decision, please take a look at my traders thread here: https://www.disneypinforum.com/threads/looking-to-trade-photo-heavy.72123/. (Scroll to the bottom to see recent update with current pins.) If you see something(s) there you like more than anything in the game, I would be very happy to trade you for item #1 – The Mali DT.

Thanks in advance for considering!

IMPORTANT! If you get the top pick, PLEASE read this BEFORE choosing your pin.

I'm heading out for dinner and might not be around when the randomizer is posted, so I will put this out there now for whoever gets the top pick (or 2nd depending on what they select, etc.)

First and foremost, congratulations on having the 1st pick! Before you finalize your decision, please take a look at my traders thread here: https://www.disneypinforum.com/threads/looking-to-trade-photo-heavy.72123/. (Scroll to the bottom to see recent update with current pins.) If you see something(s) there you like more than anything in the game, I would be very happy to trade you for item #1 – The Mali DT.

Thanks in advance for considering!
How lucky is that. You got 1st pick. Congratulations.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Ajk
Holy Crap! LOL. I don’t think I’ve ever gotten first on a game before. I’ll have to publicly express interest and ask for a trade more often. :)

Now, to decide which pin I want! So many to choose from. I’ll have to sleep on it. Will post my pick in the morning.

Holy Crap! LOL. I don’t think I’ve ever gotten first on a game before. I’ll have to publicly express interest and ask for a trade more often. :)

Now, to decide which pin I want! So many to choose from. I’ll have to sleep on it. Will post my pick in the morning.
Dude, how cool was that! Congrats!

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Reactions: Ajk

giphy.gif

You are on fire! Guess you get to trade with yourself now….lol. Congrats

May I have
20. # 61635 Disney's Americana Deluxe Starter Set - Tink Pledge of Allegiance
20. # 71049 DLR - 2009 Hidden Mickey - Patriotic Star Salute - Benjamin Franklin
20. # 12346 WDW - 4th of July 2002 - Figment
20. # 87975 Mickey Mouse Professions - Police Security Officer
20. # 8609 NY Disney Galleries - FDNY Mickey Fireman
20. # 15331 Mickey Shaking Hands with a Firefighter
20. # 31082 FANTASY PIN - (showing their colors…Kid firefighter)
Thank you.

@Spr175psu you're up again.

I will select please:
35. # unknown WDW 50th Anniversary - Donald and Daisy
35. # unknown WDW 50th Anniversary - Chip and Dale
35. # 123909 WDW - Magic Kingdom 45th Anniversary Starter Set - Goofy
35. # unknown WDW 50th Anniversary - Mickey and Minnie
35. # 129310 WDW - Magic Kingdom 45th Anniversary Starter Set - Donald

To you for next pick @Imaniceshark :)

Back