• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Completed Game: Haunted's Pin Game - GAME OVER

Please add, for my 2nd selection, number 18. Thank you.

18. # 72050 WDW - Booster Pack - Disney's Hollywood Studios - Mickey Mouse
18. # 70322 DLR Booster set - Indiana Jones Adventure
18. # 36714 WDW - Lanyard Series 3 - Tiki
18. # 115811 WDW - Disney Mascots Mystery - Savannah Rumble

@Disneychildwithin you are up.

Omg I am the worst. I have had family in town and haven’t had a moment to look at my phone! I’m sorry I keep holding the game up!

I’m super excited about figment and also about the puppies and all the prizes are great, so instead of holding the game up,

@Haunted575 please switch my current pick (29) with @TheMickeyMouseRules (35) so I have the last two spots.

Thank you for the fun game!

@TheMickeyMouseRules you’re up for pick #29 now!

Omg I am the worst. I have had family in town and haven’t had a moment to look at my phone! I’m sorry I keep holding the game up!

I’m super excited about figment and also about the puppies and all the prizes are great, so instead of holding the game up,

@Haunted575 please switch my current pick (29) with @TheMickeyMouseRules (35) so I have the last two spots.

giphy.gif

The switch is made.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You didn't have to do that @maiarebecca, but thank you. Really... We can all wait.

But... I will select #10 (please and thank you):
10. # 145081 WDW - Chip and Dale - 50th Anniversary
10. # 145080 WDW - Goofy and Pluto - 50th Anniversary
10. # 145079 WDW - Donald & Daisy - 50th Anniversary
10. # 145707 WDW - Iridescent Castle - 50th Anniversary Countdown
10. # 145078 WDW - Mickey and Minnie - 50th Anniversary

Back