• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Haunted’s Pin Game Revolutions - GAME OVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haunted’s Pin Game Revolutions - GAME OVER
May I also just say, that if these are the pins you "unload" in your game, what the heck do you have in your collection?!

May I also just say, that if these are the pins you "unload" in your game, what the heck do you have in your collection?!

giphy.gif

TBH, Disney Loungefly backpacks are catching my eye lately! The only problem is they take up way more room than pins.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Ajk
giphy.gif

Everyone should have received a message with payment info this morning. Let me know if you didn’t.

Thanks to everyone who paid so far!

Hey guys, did you notice my games are named after The Matrix movies?

I'm here. I'm running the randomizer on my phone (first time for that) so please bear with me

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

Ok. I am having issues with the list generator. If snuggles doesn't come on by tomorrow AM, I will run that tomorrow.

Sorry for the delay. It's the copy and paste issue from a phone.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

ok, RESULTS POSTED. Sorry for the delay, I had to run off to use the restroom in the middle of the randomizer results posting...TMI, I know.... I had copied & pasted it, but didn't have a chance to screenshot when my parents woke up and went on the computer :p Which meant they closed out my windows :p Good thing I had the results copied & pasted with the right click and they didn't mess with that, ugh...

Reactions: Ajk
ok, RESULTS POSTED. Sorry for the delay, I had to run off to use the restroom in the middle of the randomizer results posting...TMI, I know.... I had copied & pasted it, but didn't have a chance to screenshot when my parents woke up and went on the computer :p Which meant they closed out my windows :p Good thing I had the results copied & pasted with the right click and they didn't mess with that, ugh...

I have copied the pick list to my post #5 so I do not edit Starry’s post when selections are made.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back