• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello Disney friends!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Disney friends!

lucky4leafclover

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I had typed up a long intro post, then my connection went bonkers and I lost it all, such is life.

I was refered here by Santi at pin night last night, and so here I am! I am a collector and so is my husband, we are fairly new having begun only about 6 months ago. I was a collector previousy 7 or so years ago, but it was short lived when life seemed to get in the way. Hubby and I collect random pins, but his favorite is Stitch, and mine is any of the cats, especially Lion King, Marie and Cheshire. I have been into Disney since before I could walk.

I am also getting into vinyls, and begining to customize them. I am active in collecting other toys, and customize My Little Pony toys. I'm happy to meet you all!
I leave you with Rapunzel, one of my favorite customs I have done:
102_0108.jpg

102_0100.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back