• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello from Florida!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello from Florida!

Hashtagtwoshea

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
my fiancé and I recently became passholders and joined the community of pin traders. We both have come to greatly enjoy the excitement and joy that comes with searching for pieces and completing sets. As well as just collecting everything Disney related that we can get our hands on. Looking for the best tips and tricks on how to get the most out of our new found hobby. Thank you for having us here and looking forward to seeing what pins may come our way!

Welcome to the Forum and collecting! :lgm: You're certainly in the right geography to feed your hobby and will find a lot of interest in trading, etc. here.

Hi and welcome! Any particular characters/movies/themes you collect?
I’m actually very close to completing the Disney lanyard set. I believe it was from 2010. Part of my reasoning in joining this group was to hopefully find my final piece. I’ve also been able to collect the black pins that represent man/woman/dog/cat to represent myself, my fiancé, and our fur babies. I’ve also begun collecting some of the avengers pins. But really I’m so new to the hobby that I’m still just learning and going after the ones that catch my eye.

Welcome! Which character(s)/theme(s) have you decided to collect?
My fiancé has really been hunting on nightmare before Christmas and figment pins. We haven’t really learned fully about which sets need which pieces to complete. More than anything we’re enjoying the experience and extra excitement that trading brings while being in the parks.

Welcome to the Forum and Collecting! Don't hesitate to ask any questions as everyone is very friendly and always willing to help.
One question I do have is how to gain the credentials necessary to do a post for pins we may be looking for or wanting to trade. Is it based on time as a member? Or potentially on the number of posts done by the user? Thanks in advance!

One question I do have is how to gain the credentials necessary to do a post for pins we may be looking for or wanting to trade. Is it based on time as a member? Or potentially on the number of posts done by the user? Thanks in advance!

You need to be a member for 10 days and have at least 30 posts to be able to use those parts of the forum.

Welcome!

I keep tweaking my collections... even after 6 years (adding and removing as I learn more.) Its all a lot of fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back