• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly ā€” This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello from Hong KongšŸ„°

Hello from Hong KongšŸ„°

Tish Chu

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello~ I am from Hong Kong and still a newer on pin trading. For the past two years, I have been unable to travel due to the pandemic. As a result, I became a member of Hong Kong Disneyland and started collecting Disney pins.

These past few days have been the grand Hong Kong Pin Trading Carnival in Hong Kong Disneyland, and it is my first time participating. Seeing others collect Disney pins from around the world has made me envious, so I decided to join this forum to meet pin traders from different countries and exchange our favorite pins.

My favorite characters are Alice and Cheshire Cat, and I am excited to meet everyone in the pin trading community.

Welcome!

This hobby definitely helped me get through the pandemic also.

I trade for Mickey, Moana, Maleficent, characters in costume and others. My username is the same (TheMickeyMouseRules) on Pinpics.com, pinandpop.com, and pintradingdb.com. Hope we trade!

Hi Tish Chu! Welcome. It would be fun to trade with you. How exciting to get to attend the Pin Trading Event
at Hong Kong Disney.

Hello and Welcome! It's great to have participants from around the world. I was able to visit Hong Kong Disneyland in 2018, and we enjoyed it even more than we expected. Both the city and Disney. The park experience is so laid back, compared to the chaos of the US parks these days. It reminded me of how Disneyland used to be in the 1980s. And the mountain backdrop is so beautiful.

I follow a couple Tokyo Disneyland blogs and use Google Translate, are there Hong King Disneyland blogs or websites that have good information about HKDL pins? Sometimes it's so hard to get good information here in the US.

To find someone's traders on PinPics, go into the database and type in the user's name and select "member" then click the search button. That will take you to their profile. Across from "About User" is a "Compare" button, which will show you if you have any matches with that trader. That's how it all looks on my phone anyway.

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

Welcome!
I used to live in Hong Kong but moved to California during the pandemic. Pin trading at Hong Kong Disneyland is a lot of fun and a greet way to meet other frequent visitors!

But it did get a bit difficult keeping my pins organized in my small room in Hong Kong as my pin collection grew.

Hi and Welcome, from one Cheshire Cat collector to another!

I have yet to travel to Hong Kong (or anywhere in Asia), but it's very high on my to-do list. I've heard good things
about pin trading in HKDL and your park has so many pins that I would love to own - and I know many people here share that opinion. I don't think you'll have a problem finding people to trade with.

I understand that your first pin event can be a bit overwhelming, especially as a newer trader. I've seen pictures of some of the pins from that event and they're amazing! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask them and someone will be more than happy to answer them for you.

In Hong Kong, we usually use Facebook page for pin trading and updating information. You can ask me about HKDL pins.

Thank you so much. I just joined the Pinpics and tried to find pins from the data base to create my list. Welcome to visit my list: chusiuchong
But my list is still updating as some of the pins cannot find in the database.

My room is small too...

I have just joined Pinpics but my list is still updating. Welcome to visit my list: chusiuchong

Thank you so much. I just joined the Pinpics and tried to find pins from the data base to create my list. Welcome to visit my list: chusiuchong
But my list is still updating as some of the pins cannot find in the database.
When I search for your username nothing comes up. Is it possible that you don't have "trade assist" turned on?