• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Hello!

Maffu

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi there,

My name's Matt, I'm from the UK, and I think I'm a bit of a Disney Pin's fan. Started two years ago when my GF and I went on a bargain week's holiday in Orlando. A few visits to DTD and I ended up with a few pins to my name. :hsd:

Middle of September sees us going back out there, but for 3 weeks this time, with full passes to all the Disney parks, and, of course, as many pins as I can fit into my suitcase. :anxious:

I'm slowly building up a wishlist and look forward to collecting them, along with everyone on here.

Greetings, Matt! So glad you found this forum before your trip!

Have you been collecting since your last trip two years ago, or are you just getting back into it now?

Also, do you have a focus as to what you are collecting? For example, some people pick a certain Disney character, while others pick their favorite Disney movie or Disneyland attraction.

Are you signed up on PinPics.com, my friend? If so, what is your PinPics username?

Greetings, Matt! So glad you found this forum before your trip!

Have you been collecting since your last trip two years ago, or are you just getting back into it now?

Also, do you have a focus as to what you are collecting? For example, some people pick a certain Disney character, while others pick their favorite Disney movie or Disneyland attraction.

Are you signed up on PinPics.com, my friend? If so, what is your PinPics username?

I'll admit then when I came back from Orlando the first time, with intentions to carry on the hobby, I did stop. I've picked it back up this year, also with our return visit to Orlando, and wish to continue further.

My absolute favourite film is Alice in Wonderland, so anything Alice related will be my initial theme. I'm still quite new to the pin world so am finding my feet as to what I'll start collecting - members' collections here are fantastic to gain some inspiration from.

I've just signed up to pinpics - id is Maffu. I'll be updating my small collection [which I hope to increase!] on there shortly.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back