• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello I am new to DPF Happy Thanksgiving to everyone !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello I am new to DPF Happy Thanksgiving to everyone !
Halloween is a blast at Fort Wilderness Campground and at the Magic Kingdom.My wife and daughter went to MK for October 30,2011 the park is open from 7-12
for a separate admission.They always have a great time.Just ride the boat from the Contemporary to Fort Wilderness and check out the campsites at night.It is
within walking distance of the boat dock.Most guest dress in costumes and have a ball.Try it sometime.Nice to meet you on DPF ....Happy Collecting ....John

Hi aleciadesu Nice to meet you on DPF ! I checked out your most wanted pins . They are nice pins good luck finding them.This hobby is fun and
I hope to try to keep it that way.When we go on vacation to Walt Disney World we always have a great time.We enjoy Fort Wilderness Campground
and I like riding the small boats,the monorail and of course the whole pin trading adventure.I think it is like a treasure hunt.My wife and I have a great
time trading pins.She is like a flash I can't keep up with her.We trade many different locations and have fun doing it. Happy Collecting and always
remember It's supposed to be fun !!!:) John

Hi blueangle23 thanks for the welcome to DPF.Just was looking at pins on ebay.It seems like there is a lot of pin activity.Some collectors selling part of their
collections. Hope you had a great weekend . Happy Collecting .Bye for now. John

Hi Pin Pal.Thanks for the welcome to DPF. Just looking at some pins for sale.I am starting to pick out just the pins I want to collect.With the large amount
of traders I think it is better to just obtain what you like.Happy collecting and enjoy the hobby.Until next time jdjr55chevy (john)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back