• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello I am new to DPF Happy Thanksgiving to everyone !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello I am new to DPF Happy Thanksgiving to everyone !

jdjr55chevy

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi:

My name is John and I have been collecting Disney Pins for 7 years.I usually just trade with Cast Members at the Park when on vacation.
Have used pin bags and now pin books to collect Disney Pins .Just returned from a 9 day Pin Trading Vacation at WDW .My wife and daughter
also collect.Hope to make new pin trading friends.Happy Thanksgiving to all. John

Hi:

Hello to both of you.Thanks for the nice welcome.It is nice to meet people interested in the same hobby.We have a great time trading and collecting pins.
My wife daughter and myself.We like to put our pins in either bags or books (something new from the latest visit to WDW).It is nice to exam the pins when
you get a chance .Just learning to navigate the website. Have been reading articles about collecting.Hope everyone enjoys the holiday. John

Aloha dancecats thank you for the welcome and Happy Thanksgiving to you :) New on this website so I am trying to get used to navigating the site.Local time in
Pa is 9:30 Pm.Just got back from my mothers.We spent Thanksgiving together.Had a great day.I enjoy collecting it is habit forming though.It is nice of you to
welcome a new member.Hope to talk again soon ...Happy Collecting.....Bye for now ....John

Hi Michael.Ross.Beck; Thanks for the welcome ..Hope you had a great Thanksgiving ! Just had a great pin trading trip to WDW. 9 days of trading...Gotta love it.
Got some nice pins.I try to use proper etiquette when trading and have started asking Cast Members if they have time to trade a pin.I also enjoy spending a
little time talking to the Cast Members.Nice to meet you on DPF. Happy Collecting......Until next time ....John

Hi halloweenfiend ! Thanks for the welcome to DPF ! Just got back from a Camping trip to Fort Wilderness at Walt Disney World.The decorations at the campsites
are unbelievable.Have you ever been in Fort Wilderness close to Halloween? Best of luck collecting and hope to trade with you in the future.Nice to meet you on
DPF. Bye for now.....Happy Collecting.....Keeping it Fun ....John

Mine is going great!I have to mail 10 trades out tomorrow!If you ever wanna trade
I am always up to trading with a NEW DPF member

I see you want a pin 33 I will have to check if I have an extra.I am pretty sure I have at least one.I have to find out how to post Trades and wants.
Just getting started on DPF .I have spent a lot of time on e*** ....I think that is the proper way....to mention the other website.Another suggestion
What is the best way to catalog traders ? By Disney Pin Pics Number I guess.

tiggermickey message from jdjr55chevy. I guess I should have sent a PM.Just learning.Please be patient.

Last edited:
Hi John
You can link your trades and wants under your ID:
<~~~here on the left side..just go to your profile..you can add it there
You can say EBAY by the way..just do not link the auction sale on the forum..thats a no no

Judy

P.S just go list your traders on the trade forum

YES I need number 33..my trades and wants are altogether for the 4 of us here in my family

Last edited:
Hi DoomScarf Thanks for the welcome. How are things in the UK ? We have a friend in Rotherham used to be from Sheffield. Hope collecting is going great .John

Hi Judy: Ok I am going to have to check my pins to see what I have available to trade I did end up with extras while pursuing certain pins.Thanks for the help .John

Hi tiggermickey....Ok will check what pins I have extras of and set those aside.It might take a little while.If I have extras I am sure we can work out a trade.
Happy collecting and Happy trading...Thanks for the welcome Judy...Have a great evening ! Hope to talk again soon. John

Hi coblj003 Thanks for welcoming me to the forum. Hope the collecting is going great.I just started using pin books (looseleaf type 3 ring binders) to store pins.
Our family has been going to Walt Disney World for a long time.Had a great time trading on our latest trip.Nice to meet you and hope to trade in the future.
Happy collecting we enjoy meeting Cast Members and fellow collectors.Bye for now and thanks again for the welcome. John

Welcome to the Forum and Happy Turkey Day! I know you had a nice time down at WDW with the family. I'm glad you are all able to share collecting a trading together.

Kern

Hi Kern (DisneyPinsNYC) Thanks for the welcome .I am really enjoying meeting all the nice people involved with Disney Pin Trading.It is great that people with a
common interest can be so nice! Normally while at Disney World I only traded with Cast Members but on my next visit I will have to talk to people wearing
lanyards.Hope you had a great holiday ! Happy Trading and enjoy the holidays. John

Hi halloweenfiend ! Thanks for the welcome to DPF ! Just got back from a Camping trip to Fort Wilderness at Walt Disney World.The decorations at the campsites
are unbelievable.Have you ever been in Fort Wilderness close to Halloween? Best of luck collecting and hope to trade with you in the future.Nice to meet you on
DPF. Bye for now.....Happy Collecting.....Keeping it Fun ....John

I've only been to WDW once - that's where the addiction started. LOL! But, Halloween there sounds like a blast. :)

Hi YoSoyAhPuch Thanks for the welcome to DPF.That is a good way to remember when I introduced myself.Happy Thanksgiving and Happy Black Friday.
There are 2 times when I try to avoid the mall Black Friday and Christmas Eve.Just bought 6 Pins on ebay.I like colorful pins and just try to add some I
don't already own.I started using the 3 ring binders to store pins.It is a great hobby and have met some very nice Cast Members at WDW and nice collectors
on ebay. Happy Collecting. Hope to talk to you again.Bye for now John

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back