• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello Traders

Hello Traders

Bimkels

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all, my name is Kelsey! I’m new to this forum, but not pin trading. I’ve been pin trading in the parks with my mom for as long as I can remember, but have only been started collecting/trading/buying and severely gotten into it for about the past month and a half or two months…I’m obsessed to say the least. I haven’t counted how many pins I have exactly yet, but it’s somewhere a bit over 150 so far! I’m hoping not too many of them are ‘scrappers’ because when I get home from Disneyland I usually research each pin to (attempt) to authenticate it…though I’ll definitely be posting pics of some sets I’ve acquired for help authenticating! Anyway, I’m excited to be here, find out about new pin releases, trading events, trade with people and make some pin-trading/collecting friends! Thanks for reading!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the pindiction...
haha...I LOVE THIS .... "pindiction" - I honestly hadn't thought of it that way before. Thx @firechief18

Welcome....WeLcOmE....WELCOME @Bimkels !

I see you're going to be attending the King Pins Event on the 29th. I will be there volunteering. I look forward to meeting a New Mbr in Person.

haha...I LOVE THIS .... "pindiction" - I honestly hadn't thought of it that way before. Thx @firechief18

Welcome....WeLcOmE....WELCOME @Bimkels !

I see you're going to be attending the King Pins Event on the 29th. I will be there volunteering. I look forward to meeting a New Mbr in Person.

I’m excited to meet some people from the forum! My girlfriend switched shifts so we can be able to make it there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back