• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello :)

neonlightning

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I've already been about the forum a bit and I read it quite a bit before I actually joned but I thought I'd come and say hi anyway :)

I've been trading on tumblr for a while now but kept getting pins I didn't care too much for so I thought here and pinpics would be better to make fairer trades! I just find it hard to say no to nice people :p

But anyway, hi from Northern Ireland! Hopefully I'll be trading with a lot of you :)

Hello and welcome to DPF!!!! I hope you enjoy all the amazing people around the forums!!! It would be a dream come true to live in Ireland for me! :D

I'm glad you've introduced yourself! Looking forward to our trade... and yes, you should have better luck here. I think people will help you to make trades that aren't so one-sided against you!

Welcome, welcome, welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back