• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

...Helloooo

Status
Not open for further replies.
...Helloooo

DisneyMum

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I signed up a little while a go but have just been lurking :p. Although I would say I am fairly new to collecting I actually started buying pins in 2009 but have only just started really getting into it. So here's to sorting through the fakes and scrappers on the bay and to getting to know you lovely lot!

Hello welcome! I also just joined and have just started my collection from when I bought a few pins in 2012!

Welcome!! What kinds of pins are you interested in?

Stitch, Sleeping Beauty mainly (Although I am finding myself acquiring pins of all the princesses!) but at the moment just ones I like!

Hello welcome! I also just joined and have just started my collection from when I bought a few pins in 2012!

Hellow fellow Newbie! Glad I am not alone :D

Welcome to DPF!

I bet most of us started out by buying just a few pins and not thinking that we would ever really get into collecting them - you can see how that turns out here! Haha!

Have fun and good luck with your collection(s)!

Welcome!!! :D

I started by just stumbling upon a Jessica Rabbit/Grateful Dead fantasy pin on eBay...I had to buy it!!! :lol: That lead me to a mission to find out if there were other Jessica Rabbit pins, and boy oh boy, were there ever!!! :facepalm: The rest is history, I was hooked! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back