• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Help Identify Brother Bear cluster pin

Help Identify Brother Bear cluster pin

Tallie29

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I thought I could ask to help identify this Brother Bear pin I want to trade for. I've compared it to the pictures on the Pintradingdb.com but I thought I might get a second opinion. Thank you :)
ml0JJnr.jpg

MyTSpbw.jpg

Are you trying to figure out if it's a scrapper? If not, what are you looking for?

I'm trying to remember where I got the picture on PTDB, but usually it's from eBay sellers, Instagram people who send me pictures, etc...if you look at the back of the pin, it appears to be missing a notch?

See the picture of the back on:

There is a slight imperfection at the top circle, right underneath the hat. That is supposed to be the sign of a real WDI pin. Whereas fake ones have completely smooth circles. I'm not sure if the notch is always at the top circle or if it's in ever in the squiggle line. The notch is really hard to see.

Last edited:
Are you trying to figure out if it's a scrapper? If not, what are you looking for?

I'm trying to remember where I got the picture on PTDB, but usually it's from eBay sellers, Instagram people who send me pictures, etc...if you look at the back of the pin, it appears to be missing a notch?

See the picture of the back on:

There is a slight imperfection at the top circle, right underneath the hat. That is supposed to be the sign of a real WDI pin. Whereas fake ones have completely smooth circles. I'm not sure if the notch is always at the top circle or if it's in ever in the squiggle line. The notch is really hard to see.
Thank you! Yes I was trying to figure out if it was official. I can't see any notches, even if I enhance the pic. I'm still a bit little weary of it so I might pass on trading.

Thank you! Yes I was trying to figure out if it was official. I can't see any notches, even if I enhance the pic. I'm still a bit little weary of it so I might pass on trading.
Ask for a closer up picture of the back of the pin?

I didn't think BB had been scrapped yet but I haven't checked recently

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

I forgot to mention, sometimes the notches are difficult to find. On one of my WDI pins, that I got from a longtime trader on original card, etc., it was not as clear as the one on the brother bear cluster as referenced in the picture on PTDB>

Back