• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Help: Looking for pin or pins for wdw castle!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Help: Looking for pin or pins for wdw castle!!!

CHICKEN0402

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Our last family trip to wdw in florida was the best ever, we won a contest and won a nights stay in the castle.....im working on a project for my wife with stuff to remember the stay...but ive never seen anything pin wise about the castle suite or something similar....

If anyone knows of anything i might be able to get that has something to do with the suite let me know.

I have the postcard from the suite, the usual soap shampoo and the like but nothing she doesnt know about already.

Any help would be awesome

Have seen lots of pins with the castle, but nothing for the suite. It's amazing how many people don't even know about it. That's my dream, on my 65th birthday to spend two nights in the castle. I'm saving money since time is short. How was your stay.

That's so awesome, what was the contest? I remember that during the Year of a Million Dreams they gave the opportunity away to a guest daily. I think it would be awesome to see the Castle Suite, the key's to the kingdom tour guide with Guest Relations just told us that it's been business dignitaries and "Make a Wish" foundation type guests that have stayed there been since YoaMD. The closest I've been to the suite is seeing the castle elevator leading to it. If you're thinking of pins I don't believe that anything regarding the wdw suite exists. If you're just looking for a castle pin I think one of the best WDW castle pins is pinpics #25757. The Imagineers: Magic Kingdom DVD also has an excerpt on the suite.

Last edited:
One of the issues of the D23 magazine has a wonderful article on it with full color pictures and such- it would be great for a frame or scrapbook.

I'll try and remember to look up which issue it was in.

Congrats, btw...I would die if that happened to me. :)

They say you cant even pay to do it, they have to invite you...we were ther last march for a convention of sorts and they had a drawing of some disney merch and the top prize was a nights stay in the suite for 6. It was the coolest thing ever....ill have to post some pictures (where would be the best place for it.) we had a personal guide that took us anywhere we wanted...to the front of the lines ...everything. And being in the parks after it was closed was an eerie feeling but very cool. I think i called everyone i know that night!!!

Our D23 Disney twenty-three Magazine Premier Issue is a deluxe Disney magazine that welcomes you to D23: The Official Community for Disney Fans.
See Product Details

Our D23 Disney twenty-three Magazine Debut Issue welcomes you to D23: The Official Community for Disney Fans. Disney twenty-three is your all-access pass to discovering the magic of Disney's past, present and future. Its name pays homage to 1923, the year The Walt Disney Company was founded. This artful, collectible first issue will enlighten and entertain you and your guests as a coffee-table favorite. The all-new quarterly Disney magazine presents stunning photography, dazzling illustrations and the ultimate insider perspective. Go backstage at the Disney theme parks, travel to exotic film locations with the most popular Disney stars, and find out what's new or what's next in Disney and Pixar animation, in theatres, on The Disney Channel and on the Broadway stage. Premier issue only. Printed in U.S.A.
Collectible Premier Issue of Disney twenty-three Magazine includes these exclusive features:
  • First look at Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland
  • Inside the Disney/Pixar film Up with director Pete Docter, plus a tour of Pixar Animation Studios
  • Exclusive new Disney Dream Portrait photo from Annie LeIbovitz featuring Zac Efron & Vanessa Hudgens as Sleeping Beauty's Prince Phillip & Princess Aurora
  • Tour the luxurious Cinderella Castle Suite & Walt Disney Suite at the Walt Disney World & Disneyland Resorts
  • Plus Walt Disney history, vintage comics & archival photos, crafts, recipes and more
  • 60 pages + cover on premium paper stock
  • 11'' H x 12 1/4'' W

They are still available at disneystore.com. I am a d23 member so I could order one for you. PM me if you would like me to pick one up for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back