• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Help me decide what to auction next?

Which pin to auction next?

• Ariel POTM

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Stotch Pirates Jail Scene

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rapunzel Crest

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • LK PODM

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Help me decide what to auction next?

CrashMyParty

One Dynamite Gal
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
Hello all!
Auctions are just too much fun, aren't they? I'd love to have another one but I'm not sure which pin to auction. Help please! Here are the 3 I'm deciding between:
pin2979
pin48144
pin90904
pin90441

Pin 2979: DL - Open Edition Character of the Month - August (Ariel)
Pin 48144: DSF - Stitch and Pirates - Jail Scene (Surprise Release)
Pin 90904: Disney Princess Crest - Mystery Collection - Rapunzel Only
Pin 90441: Piece of Disney Movies - The Lion King
Scene is of Simba in the "Morning Report" scene on a rock with his paws open when he says "Pouncing"

Please help me decide! All responses are appreciated. Thank you :)
Caroline

Well Stitch is defiantly out. There have been a bunch of Stitch auctions lately, perhaps traders are sick of our fluffy blue friend at the moment? Lol :lol: I think I'll do Ariel now and if that goes well LK PODM after :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back