• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Help please, so many questions

Help please, so many questions

Princessdorothy

New DPF Member
Rating - 88.9%
16   2   0
Hello, let me just start by saying I've tried so hard to figure it out on my own but have realized it is futile, I need help, Here are my questions:
  1. How do I post a profile picture? -seriously I am sorry if the question is dumb but I can not figure it out
  2. On forums, how do I post pictures? I tried copy paste, it shows, but then I send it and it doesn't
  3. Those really cool banner that people have saying their grail and what not, how can I get or make one? How do I post it up?
Any help would be so great, thank you for your time!

1- To change your avatar and profile picture go to Settings then on the left hand side there will be the options there just click either Avatar which is what you'll see when you post or Profile which is the one on your user profile. Choose one from your computer then upload OR copy and paste the image url into the URL section.

2- To post pictures copy the URL link of your picture and click the square icon with a tree inside and paste the url then upload. If you have taken your own picture you can upload it to a site such as tinypic or Photobucket and it will give you the image code to paste which is an easier option.

3 - Banners can be made using software such as photoshop or GIMP.. other programs are available but I am not sure which are free I personally use Photoshop. A Few members including myself make signatures here all you have to do is PM the details of the pins you wish to have in the banner and what images you would like etc. To post it up you use Settings then Edit Signature. You will have to paste the image using the options in question 2.

Hope this helps :)

Last edited:
Back