• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Help with a Pin!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Help with a Pin!

earthbound

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
100   0   0
Need some help from fellow DPF'ers - I've come across this pin as part of a possible trade. Cannot find anything about it anywhere! Any help would be appreciated. I have asked the trader for the details on the back, no reply as yet!

View attachment 3374

Attachments

• !CF)wGzgEGk~$(KGrHqYOKigE0nlO3f8hBNWG29koJw~~_3.jpg
    !CF)wGzgEGk~$(KGrHqYOKigE0nlO3f8hBNWG29koJw~~_3.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:
Chris, it isn't one of the new UK ones is it??

The new cast lanyard series in the UK is supposed to be out this month....

Martin :)

Are you serious?? I love it!!! how does someone have it already? Cant imagine the pins have come in on delivery yet at the stores :/

I'm not saying it definately is one of the UK store pins. I am just trying to think where it could possibly have come from.. and this might add up. But I can't assure it. It wouldn't surprise me with some of the recent leakages of UK pins on ebay before release dates! :(

But according to their facebook they replied to Daxsmith and said that they were refreshing the lanyards in the coming month. :)

Have a good night.

Martin ;)

I doubt it is a UK release as the trader is in the US - many thanks for your replies! I'll just have to trade for it & see what happens!

Unfortunately, fake versions of some pins have been making their way over before the official releases...the HM Dwarf jack-in-the-boxes, HM princess teacups, some of the images that show up on those scrapper emails. Without having an official origin of this pin, I would be suspicious to its legitimacy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back