• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Help With Pin Set

Status
Not open for further replies.
Help With Pin Set

lovecheshire

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm in the process of going through my collections to see if there's anything I want to consider cleaning out.

I have the following in my collection:

Pin #28799: WDW -- Lights, Camera, Pins! #21 Movie Reel Boxed Set (Tinker Bell)

I traded for them awhile back without the tin -- I knew the person who traded to me.

My concern is that someone added a note saying that the pins are LE300 not LE400. The back of my pins say LE400. If anyone has any information, could you please respond? I don't want to trade or sell the pins if there is a problem.

Thank you for any help DPF people can give me.

I don't own the set, but since both the pin and Pinpics says the edition size is 400, I'm pretty comfortable saying that it's an LE400.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back