• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Help with verifying authenticity of pin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Help with verifying authenticity of pin.

Alexa

Active DPF Member
Rating - 99%
205   2   0
Pin 91588: Imagineering Campus I.D. - Sorcerer Mickey

I won this pin in a trade auction but I'm starting to question it's authenticity.
There is very, very little gloss on the pin itself.

As you can see in the second photo, I tilted it to show you guys the matte finish on it. Scrapper or not?
c72f3f45.jpg

a961331d.jpg

496248ca.jpg

5d1100ba.jpg

Wish I could help Alexa. I'm not sure though. I have such a hard time identifying scrappers myself! Hopefully you find out for sure if it is or not. Hopefully not a scrapper! Good luck!

Its real. i have seen one and looks the same. and you got the original plastic that it came in. everyone need to get more experience with pins in general. its a pin not a flawless diamond cut. MOG gets their pins from the same pin maker that DSF does as you can see by the frame around the back of the pin.

I think i am going to keep all receipts and take a photo of me buying the pin so i can include it in the LBE to prove its real. oh wait a minute sports autographs are done this way. :naughty: And you know how real those are. :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back