• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hercules Funko Pops

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hercules Funko Pops

hopemax

DPF Super Moderator
Staff member
DPF Super Moderator
Rating - 100%
202   0   0
So someone got a list of 2018 Funko Pops from a French retailer. Lots of things coming - Jurassic Park, Carebears and these. There are no pictures, just names on a manifest list.

Hercules
Megara
Hades
Phil
Hercules & Pegasus (Pop Ride)
Pain & Panic 2-pack

Ye be warned to save your $$$.

I'm excited for more Hercules merch but I really don't care for funko pops... they take up too much space and just aren't my cup of tea... but fingers crossed we get a Hercules doll for the first time in 20ish years!

I'm excited for more Hercules merch but I really don't care for funko pops... they take up too much space and just aren't my cup of tea... but fingers crossed we get a Hercules doll for the first time in 20ish years!
I don’t know if we’ll get dolls but Hallmark is releasing Meg & Hercules itty bittys next fall.

0a93d3c05cb7.jpeg

Me: "You don't even like Funkos."

Also me: "BUY THEM ALL."

Oh for crying out loud! I still haven't gotten my hands on the Mr. Toad one from SDCC. Ugh!

Oh for crying out loud! I still haven't gotten my hands on the Mr. Toad one from SDCC. Ugh!
Good luck with the Toad!! I'm waiting till Anime Los Angeles at the end of the month, they have a decent amount of funko pops in the Dealers Hall, eventually I will buy my Zero Funko!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back