• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Hershey Park Pins!!! Auction ends Monday at 2pm EST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Hershey Park Pins!!! Auction ends Monday at 2pm EST

NChouser

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
They are from 2009. The staff members were the only ones to have these at least to my knowledge. I acquired them when I worked back in 2009. The backs do not show any LE # but they do have a pretty cool pattern on the front. You can kind of see this on the Reeses pin.

I am asking for ANY pins in return. It does not have to be from my wants. ANYTHING!!! I thought you all would like this.

No cash offers obviously.

Auction ends at 2 pm on Monday! Happy bidding!

aVNIL.jpg

I offer you
[Pinpics]86314[/pinpics]: WDW - Epcot® International Food and Wine Festival 2011 - Mickey Mouse

kajtdd

you may want to check the rules but I believe it says line #1

You may post your authorized Disney pins for trade auction in this forum, are these?

It also states pins and there has been plenty of other things listed that are not pins. If you don't like it don't bid. He is not trying to auction off knock off disney pins.

Yeah I read the rules but I figured since others have auctioned off things I would try. IF however a moderator wishes me to remove this post. I will quickly do so. I do not want to cause trouble!!!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back