• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hi from California!!

Hi from California!!

katalina

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone! I just recently started collecting pins again since I randomly stopped in 2010. I got back into it because of my roommates, who are also pin collectors and traders. I collect Winnie the Pooh & friends, Zero, Ratatouille, Disney Channel, and Porg pins. I would love to trade with others on here and attend pin trading events!

Awww welcome back Hope you get a chance to make some great trades! Have a few Pooh and Zero pins for trade myself!

Welcome! You must have some neat pins from your collecting before you stopped.

Hi and welcome (back) to trading! I'm not sure of any regular trade events in San Diego but there are plenty that happen in the DLR area (at least one per month at nearby hotels and collectibles shops, ones that happen around three-day weekends like Memorial Day at the My-D pins store, I believe Sundays at the DLR picnic area are still a thing, etc.)