• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hi! I'm back!

Hi! I'm back!

One_pin_started_it_all

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello again! I'm a girl from the Netherlands and I was an active trader in the period 2008 - 2011 (not so active on this forum though), but life got in the way. Now that I'm pretty much settled down, I'm ready to start pin trading again. My PinPics ID is One_pin_started_it_all, but at the moment my status is Currently not trading as I'm still adding pins to my account. I also started an account on Pin Trading Database yesterday. I hope I will be able to help adding older pins once I've figured out how to do it correctly.

Back then I used to collect Aladdin, Finding Nemo, Pirates of the Caribbean and Pluto, but I'm not sure if I want to collect these themes again. Now I'm older I'm really starting to like the classic films like Peter Pan and Snow White. I also love Pixar, especially Toy Story, Finding Nemo, Monsters Inc. and Coco. I also adore Eeyore, because he's so cute. Once I've figured out what my collections will be, I'll let you all know in the 'I Collect This' thread for those of you who are curious:).

Oh, and because English is not my native language, I want to say sorry in advance for all the grammar and spelling mistakes I'm going to make in my upcoming posts (and I'll probably will make a lot of them...).

Anyone wants to make an international trade in the future?

Hi and welcome (back)! We're glad to have you - and I think you'll find trading surprisingly easy here. Quite a few of our members live in Europe and many of our North American members are more than happy to trade 'overseas' (although some might prefer what is called a multi-trade to help offset the high(er) postage costs).

Love overseas trading! If you see a match, please get in touch.

Funny you mention your English, because I was marveling at how well you were writing in a language that is not your first. I don't think you need to worry about bad grammar or misspellings. :)

Back