• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hi!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi!

kba41510

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Hello All. I'm new to this whole pin trading thing but I have become officially addicted. I got my first pin about a year ago (an SF Giants Mickey Mouse I got from Disneyland) and the rest is history. My gf and I just recently took a trip to disneyland and spent more then half the three days trading pin after pin. We have bought our first shadowbox (one for each of us) and can't wait to go back to continue to add on :)

Don't forget...you can buy pins on disneystore.com. also...check out el capitan in Hollywood. They have limited pins and great traders. Welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back