• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hold and behold the new Jessica set from WDI!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hold and behold the new Jessica set from WDI!

Ozzie1988

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
So today my friend and I went to WDI to get our sets and I just love the odd costumes

Pin 94815: WDI - DCA - Jessica Rabbit dressed as Monsters inc cast member
20130114_210603_zps93d63947.jpg

Pin 94816: WDI - DCA - Jessica Rabbit dressed as Flow's cafe server
20130114_210908_zpsc9d538bf.jpg

Pin 94817: WDI - DCA - Jessica Rabbit dressed as outdoor vending cast member
20130114_211230_zpsbf016fa3.jpg

Pin 94818: WDI - DCA - Jessica Rabbit dressed as merchandise cart cast member
20130114_211407_zpsbfa1761d.jpg

Pin 94819: WDI - DCA - Jessica Rabbit dressed as a Hyperion cast member
20130114_210735_zpsb0b5de06.jpg

Pin 94820: WDI - DCA - Jessica Rabbit dressed as Luigi's flying Tires cast member
20130114_211057_zps2911bc21.jpg

Pin 94821: WDI - DCA - Jessica Rabbit dressed as Buena Vista Street Guest Control cast member
20130114_211313_zpsfbadec77.jpg

Pin 94824: WDI - DCA - Jessica Rabbit dressed as a challenge trail cast member
20130114_211146_zps7e577da8.jpg

Pin 94825: WDI - DCA - Jessica Rabbit dressed as a Tower of Terror Gift shop cast member
20130114_210818_zpsc63bfe96.jpg

Please let me know if I mixed them up so I can fix em. I sent the pics to pin pics. This is for you guys to see

So if the Wilderness Walk is not Wilderness Explorer themed does that make that an "Up" Jessica? hehe... They need to stop making crazy low LE Cars Land pins that only CM's can buy!? Grrrrrr

WDI is in Glendale, CA and you need to be a castmember or go in with a castmember. The name of the store is Mickey's of Glendale. They occasionally have D23 events where they allow D23members to shop.

meh... gonna say it, and gonna get flack from the jessica collectors... and i will still love you even if you do shun me like a non believing unicorn.....

I am underwhelmed. what happened to her nose? Why are her lips an amorphous blob with no line between top and bottom? I know the color of the outfits are similar, but the appear to have used the same exact blue for 2 of the dresses. Her feet and heels look like an afterthought, and while the characters feet have NEVER been well defined, these all look like someone said, "oh crap! We forgot to add shoes!"

meh... gonna say it, and gonna get flack from the jessica collectors... and i will still love you even if you do shun me like a non believing unicorn.....

I am underwhelmed. what happened to her nose? Why are her lips an amorphous blob with no line between top and bottom? I know the color of the outfits are similar, but the appear to have used the same exact blue for 2 of the dresses. Her feet and heels look like an afterthought, and while the characters feet have NEVER been well defined, these all look like someone said, "oh crap! We forgot to add shoes!"

Oh pixie you go on and be brave.

first off I agree with you on her face, they can only put so much detail on a small space. As for her outfit you can't really say anything because she is being Modelled after cast member costumes they are following the look

I was wondering if someone was going to say something. I don't think they're attractive at all, but it's a fun series. Just wish they looked better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back