• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Holy Cow... What A Zap from Purplerose and Suzziesue!!

ZAPPED! Holy Cow... What A Zap from Purplerose and Suzziesue!!

Zagales14

Duke Alex, Master Zapper
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Unexpected, and when I say unexpected, I mean it. Our first zap that had nothing to do with a trade or a purchase. Blindsided!

Ahhhh!! I'm so excited!!! I was NOT expecting any packages today, so I didn't run to the mail as I usually do when things haven't gotten here. I decide to go pick up the mail though, because it looks like it's about to rain. And then I see a package... and it says Zap on it!!! I recognize the address, but I can't pin-point the DPF user off my head.

I grab the package and take off, I left more mail in the mailbox... lol.

Didn't care. Run inside screaming at my wife, "we're getting zapped." She's like: "Wait, what?" we didn't trade or buy anything recently.

I rush by her straight to my desk and my scissors. Cut the package open, and oh my wow!~! Well, I'll show you what a great zap it was, all from my wants list too!!

[/URL][/IMG]

Thank you guys so much!!! We've PMed each of you, but we can't thank you enough. You guys are so generous!! Both of you and other members like you are the reason why we decided to begin the 52 weeks of zapping!! Thank you Thank you Thank you, to both of you!!!