• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Holy zap!

ZAPPED! Holy zap!

dawny

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
348   0   0
I received an weird email from Janicelast week---in some kinda secet code....and today i got a lovely Mickeys candy factory surprise release pin for her happy game and a little box was also in there....she just "happened" to have an extra one of these most want gorgeous pins and now it all MINE
oh my gosh i love it ;;;;love it ,,,,LOVE IT!:wiggle:

Hehe see I received a pin trade request from the fabulous Dawny for the sleeping beauty pin, I had to tell her sorry I just packed that pin up to ship, little did she know it was packed to ship to her, so I apologised to her then shipped it away. Hehe im sneaky.